As we drove into the sunrise on the way to work on Monday, it felt like we’d had a proper mini holiday. Well done, Chichester. Would visit again.
Year of sleeping variously: budget hotel edition
- Bed (5/5) - Very comfortable, I can see why Lenny Henry likes them in the ads.
- Room (3/5) - Not enough coat hangers and no drawers for me drawers!
- View (0/5) - A massive KFC sign and a car park.
- Facilities (3/5) - Bath, aircon, (slow) WiFi, big TV if that's your thing.
- Location (4/5) - Easy walk to town centre, easy access to countryside, close to train station and free parking.
- People (3/5) - Helpful, friendly staff. Drunk, loud, annoying neighbours!
- Food (3/5) - Unlimited buffet breakfast with drinkable coffee.
- Value (3/5) - It's a Premier Inn.
- Uniqueness (0/5) - It's a Premier Inn.
- That indefinable something (2/5) - It's a Premier Inn, but the misty mornings were lovely and the sparkly sausage amused me.
Budget Hotel verdict: 52%