- Notes about a few places we pass (see photos below for some of them)
- A couple of speculative discussions of our Snowy River adventure
- Dan losing the rain cover for his bag (does he find it again? oh, the tension!)
- Some annoying kissing gates
- A short interlude of pigeons and bagpipes
- The sound of birds, wind in the trees and rain
Last weekend we headed up to Sissinghurst in Kent. I took a few photos and made an audio blog of our walk.
There's no transcript of the piece, but it includes:
This was a bit of an experiment to see how well the digital recorder worked and if the recordings might be edited into a single piece, so it's not the most polished thing ever. It's probably best to use headphones to listen. But hopefully it gives you an insight into what it's like to go on a walk with us!
Please do let me know if you enjoyed the audio! I'll post a Snowy River adventure update later this week and then the blog will be taking a break until after we return from Australia in late April.
In which I
In which I do things and write about them
In which I tag
In which I archive